Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect and use personal information.
ARTtouchesART is committed to a policy of protecting the rights and privacy of individuals (including company members, staff and others) in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To comply with the law, information about individuals must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and securely and not disclosed to any third party unlawfully.
The following principles are complied with when processing personal data:
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights
- Data is kept secure
- Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) without adequate protection
Email newsletter & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. Any email message we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software/applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons/tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email message we send are in accordance with the GDPR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences/the information we hold about you at any time.
- If you subscribed and contacted us directly to receive more information about our services feel free to update subscription preferences here at anytime.
- If you subscribed and applied for a position in our company feel free to update subscription preferences here at anytime.
- If you subscribed and applied for an internship or work experience in our company feel free to update subscription preferences here at anytime.
How to contact us
4 Maddox Street
London W1B 2QD
T: 020 3637 5430
M: 07460 303030
A 50% deposit is required to book the production. The remaining balance is due within 14 days after delivery of medias.
Client understands that the specified terms of payment are based upon payments within 14 days. If client chooses to defer paying any amount beyond the date on which it is due, client may be charged at the producer’s discretion, as additional consideration, an amount equal to the current prime rate +2% (as charged by producer’s bank from time to time) on unpaid amounts until paid, compounded monthly. Ownership of the media does not transfer until full payment is made to producer.
A cancellation fee of 50% of the rate quoted will apply if the client cancels or postpones the shoot within 48 hours from the agreed crew call time. A cancellation fee of 100% of the rate quoted will apply if the client cancels or postpones the shoot within 24 hours from the agreed crew call time. These cancellation times are to be measured by standard business days, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Client must provide written notification of any cancellations or postponements.